Saturday, October 9, 2010

Juicy Hilarity

Since joining 20SB a couple days ago, I've found so many amazingly witty blogs. My favorites have been the ones by single, smart-ass women who are navigating the dating world and allowing us to read all about it. I wish, wish, wish that my blog could be half as juicy as some of the others I've stumbled across, but, alas, it cannot. Why? Because I posted a link to it on my Facebook months ago, which has been clicked by way too many family members.

I love my family dearly, and I'm happy that they're interested in my life, but I DO NOT feel comfortable ranting about the details of my love life (or lack thereof, as it currently stands) or any other debauchery that a single 20-something college girl may or may not encounter. Who am I to kiss and tell, anyway? (That's what the diary next to my bed is for.)

Since I'm not giving you the juice, check out these other bloggers who are...
... then come back to me to hear about my travel adventures, movie-watching binges, band hi-jinks, art student interests, and overall thoughts on being a woman-child trying to break into adulthood without sucking the fun out of her life.

As juicy as it's going to get... a panel (introducing yours truly) from my friend Alexandra's graphic novel "Adventures Close To Home." (Note: You need to login to Facebook to use this link.)
Also, I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have read and commented on my blog in the last few days. It's a wonderful feeling to know that people are reading what I'm writing, and taking the time to let me know that they are. Thank you, thank you, thank you! After perusing so many of your blogs, I am thinking about organizing my blog a bit, and possibly gearing posts toward specific topics on different days of the week. Any thoughts, ideas, or advice?

3 comments:

  1. Smart move on keeping the personal stuff out (since your fam reads your stuff!). It's totally the reason I re-invented my blog and started semi-anonymous blogging. I'm still figuring out how to organize, post, etc., I'll be checking yours out to see what you come up with (and possibly borrow/steal said ideas).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored! I'm glad you enjoy my rambling inappropriateness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I am so flattered. :) When I am no longer hungover from the weekend still...I will have even more juicy news! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...