Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2010 began with a gathering of close friends at Luke and Chryssa's house. In attendance were Luke, Alexandra, Josh, Alex, Tony, Lauren, Chrissy, Liam, Josiah, and I. We partied, we ate pizza, we did not puke. Not a bad start to a new year, if I do say so myself.

Many laughs were had today when Liam put a pillow between his legs, at which point Chrissy declared that he had "tainted" it. It's both rare and hilarious when potty humor works on more than one level.

My plans for the rest of the evening? I will forgo the nap that I need so badly, and instead go to board game night at my friend Jaime's house. Then, hopefully, I will return to mi casa at a reasonable hour to get a good night's sleep before Ian's Party tomorrow. I have two weeks left before the misleadingly titled "spring" semester begins, and I intend to have at least a little fun each day until then.

Rice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...