Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Social Binge

I have spent my entire winter break on a social binge. I haven't accomplished anything on my list of things to do, such as velvet painting, macrame, deep cleaning my apartment, sorting my hundreds of loose writings laying around the house, organizing my bedroom, etc., etc. School starts in six days and I'm totally anxiety-ridden right now. There are so many things I should be working on, but all I want to do is hang out with my favorite people as much as possible before the homework starts rolling in again.

And once it does, I'll go back to hanging out with my favorite people and putting off that homework until the wee hours of the morning on the day it's due. Pleasure is priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...