Tuesday, January 12, 2010

“When people hear good music, it makes them homesick for something they never had, and never will have.” - Edgar Watson Howe

In the last couple months, my love of music has pleasantly developed into a full-on obsession. It's been years since I've felt so passionate about finding new bands and seeing live performances. Lucky for me, I have many friends with a phenomenal ability to read my tastes in music, and then pass on their own recommendations accordingly; now, I would like to do the same for you. Here is a list of my current five favorites, with a special thanks to be given to Mike, Alexandra and Josh, Alex, and Jaime for their contributions to my addiction:

* Click the song titles (if link is available) to hear a partial clip.


THE DUTCHESS AND THE DUKE

 



ST. VINCENT 

 

THE FORMAT

 
*Song clips not available, but you can listen to The Format on their MySpace page.

MANU CHAO

 

COCOROSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...